* 1. Volunteers Needed:
HGSA is currently looking for dedicated volunteers
in the following areas:
Psychic Fair set-up/take-down
Maintenance of Grounds
Website Design and Social Media
If you would like to donate your time and skills to HGSA as we move forward
with the growth and rebuilding of HGSA, please send an email to email@example.com volunteer and donate your time and skills in
listed areas of choice.
* 2. Psychic Fairs:
We invite you to spend an hour or the whole day with us getting readings, having lunch in Fellowship Hall, strolling the peaceful grounds, and supporting our vendors on the first Saturday of each month from 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Readings are $25 for 15 minutes.
* 3. HGSA would like to receive/collect photographs taken prior to the fire from those who may have snapshots of the HGSA Buildings and Cottages.
Reverend Pete Monroe Scholarship Fund
Rev. Pete was a shining light teaching us to Take time to be friendly!
Donations may made to the "Rev. Pete Monroe Scholarship Fund."
The scholarship will be awarded annually to an HGSA Institute Mediumship student.
Donations may be mailed to:
Harmony Grove Spiritualist Association
Please make the check payable to HGSA and mark on the note/memo section “Rev. Pete Monroe Scholarship”.
Resources available at Harmony Grove during our wildfire recovery:
- Sunday Church Services
- Classes & Workshops
- Spiritual Counseling (call to inquire)
- Spiritual Healing Services
- Programs for Ordainment, Healing & Mediumship Certification
- Weekly Message Circles
- Meditation Gardens & Labyrinth
- Monthly Psychic Fairs
- Facilities Available for Weddings, Group Meeting, Retreats & Events (not available at this time)
You also may follow updates on Facebook